- Other Contact
- email@example.com Twitter: @jbohrer AIM: jeffszanyworld
Jeff provides guidance to faculty and staff looking to integrate technology into their instruction. He manages the daily operations of the Learn@UW program which coordinates user support, communications, application administration, and special projects for UW-Madison's suite of centrally-supported instructional technologies. Jeff also participates in many campus and system-wide strategic planning efforts regarding current and future learning environments.
His areas of interest and expertise include:
- Effective use of learning management systems (Desire2Learn, Moodle, Blackboard)
- Use of media in teaching and learning
- Technology in K-12 education
- Faculty development
Jeff has been a member of DoIT Academic Technology since 2005. Prior to his work at UW-Madison, Jeff was an instructional technologist at Dartmouth College (NH) where he focused on supporting faculty use of Blackboard, leading faculty workshops, and enhancing the library's presence within the learning management system.
Jeff holds an M.A. (educational technology) and B.S.Ed. (math education) from the University of South Dakota.
Jeff loves to spend time with his marvelous wife and four stupendous children. He dreams about one day rediscovering his hobbies of golf, camping, travel, and sports card collecting.
- Sr. Instructional Technology Consultant and Manager, Learn@UW (Madison)
- 1305 Linden Dr., Madison WI 53706
- Display Name
- Jeff Bohrer
- Member for
- 5 years 27 weeks